On Thursday, January 17th, the Silicon Valley Education Foundation invites all interested parties to attend the Extended Time Forum. Join the CEO of SVEF Dr. Lisa Andrew and Special Advisor Manny Barbara for a conversation on the urgency of Extended Learning Time in the classroom setting. The forum will present research findings and explore practical solutions to raise awareness on the importance of reducing learning loss so all students can achieve success.
Moderated by John Fensterwald, Editor-at-Large of EdSource Today, the panel will include:
- Chris Norwood – Founder, Bay Area Tutoring Association and MUSD School Board President
- Hilaria Bauer, PhD – Superintendent, Alum Rock Union Elementary School District
- Jill Bourne – City Librarian, San Jose Public Library
- Neal Finkelstein, PhD – Director, Innovation Studies, WestEd
- Kathryn Hanson, PhD – Founder, ALearn
The forum will be followed by a networking lunch from 12:30pm – 1:00pm. Light refreshments and lunch will be provided.