Once you have registered your child for the program, you will receive a separate email for the program location and additional details.
Club Information Requirements:
Pencils, paper and other school supplies will be provided.
Due to the high demand, space is limited for each CodeWritingKids.com program. Payments are accepted online via paypal and are due at time of registration. All students who attend are expected to abide by the rules of attendance and follow the instructions of program managers. At the sole discretion of our program managers we reserve the right to dismiss any student, without a refund, whose conduct is disruptive, detrimental or harmful to themselves or others. Improper internet usage or misuse of technology or computer equipment is also grounds for dismissal without a refund.
- A full refund will be issued to participants if a class is cancelled.
- All refunds must be requested in writing. A 75% refund will be given for cancellations 48 hours prior to the start of the first class. Your refund will be within approximately four weeks by Paypal.
- Class switches must be requested in-person prior to the beginning of the second class meeting. No service charge will be incurred.
- No refunds will be given after the beginning of the first class meeting.
- Makeup session information will be made available 24 hours after class completion.
I hereby authorize photography, video and/or electronic sound recordings of my student to be used by Bay Area Tutoring Association for educational purposes and to further encourage student interests in academic learning, computer science, math and college. I understand my child may be identifiable from such photographic or electronic reproduction and there will be no additional compensation provided to me or my family.