Services for students and parents
From the Bay Area Tutoring Association.
Students and parents have access to a number of programs. One-to-one tutoring, online learning pods, caregiver support pods, classes, and a college-readiness program for both students and parents.
And we are always adding more…
Current services for the Bay Area and Silicon Valley:
- Online Learning Pods – Small pods that meet 3 days/week with one of our trained tutors. Their focus is to improve your child’s school success. Learn more about our online learning pods.
- 1 to 1 Tutoring – With COVID-19, all our 1 on 1 tutoring is now online. We’ve trained your child’s tutor to help your child achieve. Click the link to learn more about 1 to 1 online tutoring.
- Caregiver Support Pods – For caregivers with a child in an online learning pod. Two, 90-minute sessions each month to help you help your child. Take a look at Caregiver Support Pods for you.
- Code Writing Kids – Beginner class for grades 1-6. Another of our programs is now online. Each class is 5-8 sessions. Not just programming, classes help with grammar, math, and problem-solving. Learn more about Code Writing Kids.
- College Readiness Academic Mentoring (CRAM) – This class is for students in grade 8 and above with their parent(s)/caregiver(s). Learn what you need to do to be ready for college. Check out more details of our CRAM classes.
- College Exam Test Prep – Prepare for the SAT, ACT, etc. with our help. Get the best score possible on your entrance exam by using our services. Learn more about test preparation.
- Computer Classes – From beginners to experts, there is a class for you. Coding, robotics, app-building, and more. Learn more about our computer science classes and see what’s available now.
Learn more about the Bay Area Tutoring Association