The COVID-19 BLM Online Learning Pods Project provides 24+ hours of free online tutoring.
November 9th – December 22nd
Tutoring provided by scholarship to Bay Area students (Grades 1-12) of African Ancestry. And are children of Essential Workers, Healthcare, Civil Servants, and Teachers.
The project provides:
- Online academic support opportunities (homework help)
- Support the experience of synchronous and asynchronous school learning
- Intervention and enrichment activities for Math, English, and Digital literacy
- Tutors from Historical Black Colleges and Universities, Stanford University, SJSU, and local partners
- Online discussions with parents to help navigate education during COVID-19
- College readiness
- Cultural and health empowerment activities
- Technology references and sources while supplies last