What is College Readiness And Mentoring (C.R.A.M.)?
Getting ready for college goes far beyond researching schools and taking the right classes. Both parents and students must consider the various factors that influence college readiness.
C.R.A.M is a program created by the Bay Area Tutoring Association to help students of all backgrounds get ready for college.
COVID-19 has caused numerous colleges to remove their orientations and Fall classes altogether. This results in many students being uncertain about what their future college experience may be. We offer various tools to help students be ready for college even with curveballs like COVID-19.
Here are just some of the many services we offer:
- Financial aid advising: From filling out the form to tools that help college be more affordable.
- College application workshops: Describing your volunteer experience, extracurricular activities, and personal experiences in the essay portion have been especially difficult for some students, we offer workshops to help guide your application process.
- College fit mentorship: What colleges look for and what you want to look for in colleges may not always align, but we can help!
- Presentations/workshops on college readiness:
- Giving you an overview of all the factors for college readiness
- Helping give you a greater understanding of what to expect in college.
If interested, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to help you get ready for the right college.
Check out our college entrance exam preparation services.