The Santa County Clara County Education Initiative provides free online tutoring and culture workshops by scholarship to students of African American/BIPOC (Grades 3rd – 12th) whose parents are Essential Workers, Healthcare Workers, Civil Servants, Teachers and other professions. All students in Santa Clara County are welcomed.
The project will provide:
- Online Academic Support in Core Subjects, Math, English, Science (Grades 3-12)
- College Readiness Academic Mentoring (PSAT/SAT/ACT/Common App) Development
- Cultural History Activities & Discussions
- Social Emotional Wellness Training
DURATION: January 9, 2023- March 17, 2023
TIMES: All times available to all grade levels (3rd -12th)
- MON & WED 6pm-8:00pm PST
- TUES & THURS 6pm-8:00pm PST
**STUDENTS MAY REGISTER FOR ONLY ONE SESSION and MUST ATTEND SCHOOL IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY**
Enrichment Activities Include :
*Cultural Freestyle Fridays 4pm-6pm PST
Powered By Bay Area Tutoring Association.