Did you know that, each year, the acceptance rates of most popular colleges are going down? On Friday, February 3rd from 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, we held a college planning and preparation workshop in the Multipurpose Room of the Milpitas Library. Students and parents of high school students learned how to plan early to ensure acceptance into the college of their top choice.
Topics discussed during the workshop included:
• Competitive environment in college application
• Excellent colleges and programs less well known
• Admission evaluation criteria
• College planning timeline
• Application process, step-by-step
• Test planning strategies
• High school course roadmap guide
Thank you very much to Ms. Karen Zhang, College Counselor of UC Irvine, for making this event possible!