Eden Housing Private Tutoring Program
- This program includes 10 hours of free, online private tutoring in any subject.
- Students will be contacted by their tutor to schedule tutoring sessions.
- Tutoring will be online via ZOOM!
**To remain in the program, the student has to attend online classes regularly, come to mentoring/tutoring prepared with school assignments, and be willing to try.**
PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT BELOW:
Tutoring Program Participant Agreement
Eden Housing is pleased to partner with Bay Area Tutoring Association to offer Eden Housing residents no cost, one-on-one virtual tutoring sessions. The Tutoring Program is designed to help individuals achieve their desired academic goals. This program is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis and each participant and tutor will work together to accomplish the goals within the following guidelines:
As a program participant you agree to:
- Enroll in the program online and complete all required registration paperwork.
- Attend all tutoring sessions scheduled and provide at least 24 hours’ notice to the tutor should you need to cancel the session. If a program participant misses more than 2 sessions, they will no longer be eligible for the program.
- Come to each tutoring session on time, with the appropriate materials needed to engage with the tutor.
- Complete a pre-survey at the first tutoring session and a post-survey at the last tutoring session.
- Stay in contact with Resident Services Coordinator or After School Program Lead, particularly if any issues arise or you would like to terminate tutoring sessions.
- Eden Housing Resident, in Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Enroll in the program online by the deadline.
- Must commit to attend tutoring sessions and honor the attendance policy.
- Must have access to a technological device and internet to access this service. If you do not have access to a device, please reach out to your Resident Services Coordinator or After School Program Lead for assistance.
- Must be willing to share report card and test grades for the subject the student is receiving assistance with.