On Thursday, January 17th, the Silicon Valley Education Foundation held the Extended Time Forum from 10:00 AM until 1:00PM. The forum presented research findings and explored practical solutions to raise awareness on the importance of reducing learning loss so all students can achieve success.
Moderated by John Fensterwald, Editor-at-Large of EdSource Today, the panel included:
- Chris Norwood – Founder, Bay Area Tutoring Association and MUSD School Board President
- Hilaria Bauer, PhD – Superintendent, Alum Rock Union Elementary School District
- Jill Bourne – City Librarian, San Jose Public Library
- Neal Finkelstein, PhD – Director, Innovation Studies, WestEd
- Kathryn Hanson, PhD – Founder, ALearn